What I Do
I coach people who want professional help with their personal story or memoir, or who want to incorporate storytelling principles and techniques into their work. “Coaching” means different things to different people. In the context of my work as a writer and story coach, I bring value to my coaching clients by:
- Helping you understand and define the intention of your project.
- Helping you gain clarity on how you might best connect with your audience in the telling/writing of your story.
- Guiding the process and assisting with content development and organization.
- Giving encouragement and support.
- Providing macro-level editing.
How It Works
I will do a preliminary telephone interview with you to get to know you a little, understand your story needs and wants, and to allow us both to decide if working together might be a good “fit.”
Coaching clients purchase services either on an hourly or monthly basis (or in packages tailored to your needs) and receive help from me to organize, conceptualize, write, and revise their story.
Get started today! Contact me for a free 30-minute consultation.