Have you ever attended a story slam or listened to the Moth Radio Hour? Do you have a story you’d like to perform or just work on? Do you miss coming to On The Fly Story Slam at HiLo Catskill and want to stay connected to other storytellers until we are able to gather in public places again? Have you always wanted to explore storytelling, but never had the time? We’d love to have you!
In this workshop you will:
- Be introduced to principles and strategies of live storytelling
- Learn to turn your life experiences into a compelling story
- Receive individual feedback and support on your story
- Work with other storytellers to practice and improve your story
- Perform a final 5-minute story
Click here to learn more and sign up.